By Manon Loubet
See my news
Friday, October 14, 2022, the local property development company The Metropolitan celebrated the end of the shell of the construction site of the future 105, on the left bank quays, in Rouen (Seine-Maritime)right next to 106.
The latest news
great satisfaction for Camille Zolli, the general manager of the Metropolitan, which has been working on the subject since 2017, with the City of Rouen, the Metropolis, Haropa port… “Many said that this project was too ambitious, that it could not come out and here is where we are today! “, he congratulates himself, warmly thanking all his partners, including the City of Rouen.
Camille Zolli announces some new features:
- a Luval bakery
- Les Mots éphémères, a bookstore-theatre-caf
- a Pincho Basque tapas restaurant
- a mini nursery
Hotel, restaurants, cultural places…
As a reminder, the 105 will be spread over three spaces: the Hangar 105, integrating an atrium (a central covered place); Hangar 105 bis; the Forum, a large central square linking the two buildings.
Here is what you will find there, in addition to the new features announced:
- Two co-working spaces
- The “Submarine” (LSM), a new project by Atelier Lucien (known in Rouen for having created the wasteland of the same name), which will offer “artistic and festive experimentation”.
- 4-star hotel with 105 rooms, a rooftop swimming pool, a 400 square meter spa, a “festive restaurant”, three bars (including one on the roof) and spaces to host seminars.
- Le ROUF, rooftop gastronomic project. The ROUF will include several universes: The Living Room, The Cellar, The Kitchen, The Dining Room, The Bathroom, The Loggia, The Patio, The Garden… and also a cabinet of curiosities! »
More than two empty boxes
Camille Zolli, general manager of the Métropolitaine, also announces three other catering spaces whose names are still secret. “There are still two empty squares, one of 200 m2 and one of 30 m2 on which we will launch a project competition. Of the 12,000 m2, almost everything is occupied, proof that the project is a success. »
The sparkling entrepreneur ensures that the whole should open for the Armada 2023, with the exception of the hotel and the co-working spaces.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow 76actu in the My News space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.