Cédric Jubillar remains in prison: his lawyers take a radical decision

A reconstruction is scheduled for November 9 at the home of Delphine and Cédric Jubillar. An event which could guide the investigators in this investigation and concerning which the lawyers of the plasterer craftsman took a radical decision.

Cédric Jubillar has been in prison since June 18, 2021. Since his imprisonment, his lawyers have multiplied requests for release so that the case continues, without their client being separated from his children. Even if the plasterer is still behind bars, his lawyers have recently managed to obtain a small victory. On November 9, a reconstruction will take place in Cagnac-les-Mines to try to understand what happened to Delphine Jubillar – who disappeared on the evening of December 15, 2020.

Regarding this famous reconstruction, everything suggests that, as the main suspect in this case, Cedric Jubillar could participate in order to answer the questions of the investigators. Only, as his lawyer, Maître Jean-Baptiste Alary, informed FigaroTuesday, October 18, the lawyers will not be present. For good reason, the latter would not have, for the moment, received “no summons“.”We had made a first request for reconstitution which, on the pretext that acts of investigation and expertise were in progress, had been ignored. Today, here it is ordained without us being told“, said the lawyer, before continuing, indignantly: “Until we receive a summons, we will not go to this reenactment.”

Cédric Jubillar: why is he still imprisoned?

From the first months of the investigation, the lawyers of Cédric Jubillar had shared their incomprehension as to the imprisonment of their client. In their eyes, the case against the plasterer is “empty“. An opinion which is not shared by the Toulouse Court of Appeal. As proof, according to the revelations made by The Midi Dispatch on October 18, justice decided to keep the father behind bars. A stay in prison explained by the Advocate General who shared with our colleagues that he is “necessary“for justice to maintain the husband of Delphine Jubillar”for the preservation of the clues and the continuation of the investigation“.

Currently considered the main suspect in the disappearance of Delphine Jubillar, Cédric Jubillar remains presumed innocent of the charges against him until the announcement of the final verdict.

Photo credits: Screenshot / BFMTV

  • Subscribe to your favorite stars and receive their news in preview!

Leave a Comment