For dogs and cats growing up in difficult circumstances, being adopted is, in a way, like a second birth. Their new loving families make them forget their past hurts and guarantee them a joyful future. A chance that can only make our pets happy.
Here are 20 photos of cats and dogs who are happy to have been adopted.
2. A cat on her way to her new home
3. This dog is more than happy to be in his new home.
4. The 2e Greyhound officially joined the tribe
5. A puppy who just got rescued from the streets and joined his new family
6. A duo of felines adopted together and who could not have been separated
7. His foster family couldn’t bring themselves to let him go and adopted him.
8. 4 canines that were all rescued by the same person
9. These cats are still reeling from being adopted together.
10. A puppy who is not in top form, but who fortunately found himself in good hands fairly quickly
11. His life and that of his new owner have become infinitely better since they met.
12. A cat that takes the “meatloaf” position and has 2 colors of irises
13. This adorable feline has found a shoulder to lean on.
14. This lost-eyed kitten has nothing to worry about anymore.
15. A tiny feline whose meows alerted the person who would become its owner
16. Seeing how they look at each other, there’s no doubt that it’s love at first sight
17. The new recruit was accepted by the cat who was already there
18. With such a cute face and such a tiny nose, how can you resist the urge to adopt it?
Read also: A little dog devotes his sense of smell to his passion for flowers
19. Unable to bring himself to welcome just one, he adopted the trio
20. A senior dog who can be reassured about the good care her new owners will give her