Going on vacation with your pet is an increasingly widespread and regulated practice. This is apparently well known to those hairballs who guess when a trip is coming up and know how to impose themselves to be part of it.
Here are 17 photos of cats and dogs that take possession of your luggage to accompany you on vacation.
1. This cat took everything essential for a trip, namely his stuffed animal
2. A feline who hopes to wake up only when we arrive at our destination
3. All measures have been taken for a safe journey
4. The suitcase being already packed and closed, this cat got it into his head that all he had to do was get on it and block access to force his owners to take him away
5. A feline in distress because he can’t see any of his things in the suitcase
6. This dog starts by clinging to the clothes that will be transferred to the suitcase before moving on to the next step
7. A pretty convincing way to prove to its owners that it belongs among the luggage
8. While her owner was wondering if she had forgotten something, the cat answered her in her own way.
9. This dog tries one last time to convince his family to take him with them by getting into the trunk of the car.
10. With such a crunchy face, who could bring himself to leave without him?
11. A cat who thought he would surprise his owner once he arrived at his destination
12. This dog is trying to overcome the size problem between him and the suitcase to reach his goal.
13. A duo of cats holding their own in their fight to go on vacation
14. The most important thing for a photographer is obviously his cat.
15. This dog is offering to drive on the ride for a reason to get on board.
16. A dog that doesn’t see why we wouldn’t put it in the suitcase
17. Leaving will not be possible as long as the cat deploys such convincing methods