tao is a Golden Retriever who lost the use of his eyes due to glaucoma that was not detected and treated early enough. His owners therefore adopted a puppy who would be both a guide for his eldest and a playmate. The idea was successful and a wonderful friendship was immediately born between the 2 canines.
Here are 10 photos that illustrate the beautiful bond that exists between a blind dog and his young friend, taken from the account instagram dedicated to them.
1. Tao is a Golden Retriever breed dog
2. After the belated diagnosis of glaucoma, the dog lost the use of his eyes
3. His owner decided to give him a playmate, but also a guide
4. Oko then appeared as a guide dog
5. This is a puppy, also Golden Retriever, 4 months old
6. Very playful and diligent in his role as a guide, the puppy immediately became Tao’s best companion
7. His eldest immediately regained a taste for life and regained his spirit
8. The pair becomes more and more close as the days go by
9. The 11-year-old dog has therefore been able to maintain real contact with the world around him.
10. This touching friendship has a lot to do with it, as much as the dog’s sincere interest in his well-being and, to this end, her idea of giving him a guide as a companion.